Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018








WALT:  Code and create our own version of Snappy, Star Wars, Dragon Blast and MineCraft.

SC: 

I will write a quality blog post explaining how we worked our way through the stages.

I will screenshot my work showing the blocks I used to create my code.
We have been learning to code.  The coding I chose Minecraft.
I enjoyed the coding.
It was challenging when it got to difficult levels and I didn't know what code to put in.
I helped Sonny with the coding.
I needed help from Whaea Tania.
It took me 19 minutes to finish the 12 stages.  I took screenshots as I worked my way through the stages.  


1 comment:

  1. Well done Joseph! 19 minutes is VERY impressive. I think we will need to find something a bit more challenging next time. You need to be a good problem solver with coding. Do you think you would like to try and create your own game?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.