Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Algorithm's with Scratch Jr

Scratch Jr Extraordinaire


WALT: create a grid and code our characters to move.

First we had to create a grid. Then we had to insert our character into the grid.  I chose to use a winter theme with my man trying to get to his igloo. After that we had to put in obstacles to avoid. We had to use the scratch codes to help our character move through the grid.  I've never used voice recordings before which was interesting and new. It was important that we check with buddy or teacher before we found a quiet space to do a screencast of our mahi. I found it easy to use scratch jr.  Have you tried it? Have a go.  I hope my video has inspired you to give new things a go.

1 comment:

  1. He mahi pai tenei e Joseph. I enjoyed watching your character move to his designated area and it was good to see how your coding blocks worked also. You are are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.